A fine blue check on a soft white background. A European laundered linen, tumbled at the mill for softness.
This linen is produced in small batches in Eastern Europe where there is a strong heritage of spinning and weaving linen fabric.
Greta can be used for dresses, tops, and loose fitting trousers.
- 57 inches/148cm wide.
- 180gsm or 5.3oz.
- 100% linen.
- Check size 2.2cm.
- Wash at 30 degrees, with a non-bio detergent on a low spin.
- Do not tumble. Shake out and dry flat. Linen will always seize up after washing but as soon as you start to use/wear it the fibres relax again.
- If you are using this linen for curtains we recommend using a lining to prevent fading.
- Never dry linen in direct sunlight as the colour can bleach and fade.
- Made using AZO-free dyes.