1. How long will it take to get my package?
We use USPS for all of our Domestic shipping. Depending on order backlog, we will pack up your order and ship within 3 days. Once you have received your notification that your order has shipped, it can take between 2-7 days. The USPS is stretched thin in NYC and there are times when shipping may be delayed once your package is already in their hands. So far, none of our shipments have been lost! If you can not get packages from USPS please let us know so we can arrange another way to ship.
2. Do you ship Internationally? Yes! BGS now ships worldwide. We use DHL express for all of our International shipping. International shipping rates are flatrate.
3. Do you have elastic for face masks?
Yes, we are now able to keep elastic in stock! Our selection is available here.
4. Since the fabric is listed online in 1/4 yard units, how is it cut?
Your fabric will be cut in one piece. For example, if you order 4 units (four quarter yards), we will cut 1 full yard of fabric for you. 6 units ordered would translate to a 1.5 yard piece of fabric, etc.
5. Can you wind yarn before shipping?
Yes, we can! Please email email@example.com with your order number to request winding.
6. How else can I support the shop during the pandemic?
Please consider donating to our GoFundMe to contribute to our shop upkeep costs and staff salaries during this uncertain time. You can also purchase a gift card to use at a later date. They don't expire! We are so appreciative of all the love and support we've received from our wonderful community! Thank you!
7. Can I schedule a time to shop inside the store?
YES! you can visit our scheduling APP here. See our rules for in-store shopping below...
8. What if I change my mind and want to return my purchase?
Right now, (as of June 20th) we are not allowing returns or exchanges unless merchandise recieved is damaged.