How many people will be there? We are expecting between 100 and 200 people to come.
Is there adequate Parking? There is plenty of parking but we do encourage you to carpool so the parking doesn’t take longer than it should.
Is the venue handicap accessible? Rose Hill Farm is handicap accesible.
Will there be gluten free and vegan food options? Misto Eats has plenty of gluten free and vegan options.
Will there be gender specific bathrooms? All bathrooms are gender neutral. We are required to also have an additional portable toilet due to the size of the event. This one porta potty will not be handicap accessible. The others are.
How far is the venue from Rhinebeck? A usual drive to the Farm from Rhinebeck is 10 min. Traffic from the Fairgrounds may impact the travel time.
What is included with the ticket price? Tickets include entry to the event with access to our curated yarn collections from Brooklyn General Store, La Bien Aimee and mYak Yarns, and musical entertainment, as well as 2 patterns: The Heart Strings Project available exclusively in Knitrino & The Farm to Fabulous Cowl as a PDF.
What is NOT included with ticket price? Tickets do NOT include the cost of food from food trucks or drinks from the bar.
Are dogs allowed? Dogs on leash are allowed as long as they are well behaved :).
Will masks or Covid testing/vaccines be required? We are NOT requiring masks or testing/vaccination.
Are tickets refundable? Tickets are NON-refundable after October 1st unless we need to cancel our event due to unforseen circumstances or severe weather.
What if it rains? Rose Hill Taproom is indoors and we will have a waterproof tent set up outside as well. Rain will not stop us!
Is there enough light to knit? We recommend bringing your knitting or reading light just in case the lighting is not sufficient for you. We will also have Lumos Knitting lights for sale at the event. We secretly really just want to see everyone dancing in the night with their lights on while knitting.
Will tickets be available at the door? All tickets must be purchased in advance. Everyone must have a purchase receipt from Brooiklyn General Store to enter.
Can I bring my kids? Children are welcome to attend with an adult for a reduced fee. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to bring a child (or children). Babies under 12 months are welcome to come for free.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ATTENDANCE AT A WOOLEN AFFAIR TM
A Woolen Affair and its coordinator, Brooklyn General Store (collectively, “A Woolen Affair” or “we”), are committed to creating and maintaining a fun, inclusive, and respectful event on October 21, 2023 (the“Event”) at Rose Hill Farm. These are the terms and conditions that govern attendance at the Event. By registering for the Event, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions on your behalf as well as on behalf of any other individuals that you register for the Event (collectively, the “Registered Attendee(s)”) and such registration creates a binding legal agreement between A Woolen Affair and Registered Attendees. This Agreement is a binding contract so please read it carefully. If you are registering on behalf of other Registered Attendees, you agree to ensure that such attendees are aware of these terms and accept them, and by completing the registration you are warranting to A Woolen Affair that you have made such attendees aware of these terms and that they have accepted them. As used herein, the terms “attendees”, “you”, or “your”, shall refer to any and all Registered Attendees.
1. Admittance. Registration solely entitles you to admittance to the Event. Any and all other costs associated with your attendance (including without limitation any food, beverage, travel and/or accommodation expenses) shall be borne solely by you.
2. Minor supervision. All children under age 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
3. Revocation of Admission. We hope to have a respectful, inclusive, peaceful and enjoyable Event for all attendees, and we expect all attendees to behave appropriately and to treat everyone else at the Event with dignity and respect. You acknowledge that we reserve the right to revoke your admission to the Event if we, in our sole discretion, consider your presence or behavior to be disrespectful, create a disruption, or hinders the Event or the enjoyment thereof by others. In addition, your attendance may be revoked by Rose Hill Farm, in its sole discretion, for failure to abide by its rules, policies, and/or code of conduct.
4. Media. We reserve the right to use photographs and video recordings of any attendees in our promotional materials. Photographs, short audio and video clips taken and recorded by you may be used for social media, blogging and press coverage. Audio and video clips published by you must be non-contiguous clips of thirty seconds or less and photographs must not contain Event content unless you have express, written permission from us.
5. Event Agenda. We try to avoid it, but sometimes plans have to change due to unforeseen circumstances. Therefore, you acknowledge and agree that we, in our sole discretion, reserve the right to change any and all aspects of the Event, including but not limited to, Event name, themes, content, program, speakers, performers, hosts, moderators, venue and time.
1. Payment. The payment of the applicable fee(s) for the Event is due upon registration. If such payment is insufficient or declined for any reason, we may refuse to admit you to the Event.
2. Taxes. The fee(s) charged for the Event may be subject to sales tax, value added tax, or any other taxes and duties which, if applicable, will be charged to you in addition to the fee(s).
SUBSTITUTION AND CANCELLATION POLICY
Tickets are non-refundable after October 1st.
We are committed to protecting the privacy of attendees. Registration information is kept private and is used solely for the purposes of communicating with you about the Event.
We have worked extremely hard and committed significant resources to create and develop A WOOLEN AFFAIR TM. For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in these terms and conditions shall be deemed to vest in you any legal or beneficial right in or to any trademarks or other intellectual property rights owned or used under
license by us or grant to you any right or license to any other intellectual property rights of A WOOLEN AFFAIR all of which shall at all times remain the exclusiveproperty of A WOOLEN AFFAIR.
WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1. We will do our best to provide you with an enjoyable experience, but we do not warrant or guarantee that any particular result will come from your attendance at the Event. Individual experiences will vary.
2. Other than to the extent required as a matter of law, we shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential costs, damages or losses arising directly or indirectly from the Event or other aspect related thereto, in connection with these terms and conditions, or otherwise.
3. Our maximum aggregate liability for any claim whatsoever in any way connected with the Event or these terms and conditions, whether in contract, tort or otherwise (including any negligent act or omission) shall be limited to the amount paid by you to register for the Event.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York without regard to conflict of law principles. All claims and disputes arising under or relating to this Agreement are to be settled by binding arbitration in either New York or Kings Counties, in the State of New York. An award of arbitration may be confirmed in a court of competent jurisdiction.