European laundered linen tumbled at the mill for softness. Sherbet is a joyful mix of bright pink, pale pink, orange, and black stripes.
This linen is produced in small batches in Eastern Europe where there is a strong heritage of spinning and weaving linen fabric.
Sherbet can be used for dresses, skirts, tops, and loose fitting trousers.
- 57 inches/145cm wide.
- 200gsm or 5.9oz
- Bright pink, orange, pale pink, and black stripes.
- 100% linen.
- The stripes run across the width of the fabric, from selvedge to selvedge, not parallel to.
- Bright pink and orange stripe widths: 1cm, pale pink and black stripe section width: 2cm.
- Pattern repeat: 5.3cm
- Wash at 30 degrees with a non bio detergent. Do not tumble. Shake out and dry flat. Linen will always seize up after washing but as soon as you start to use/wear it the fibres relax again.
- If you are using this linen for curtains we recommend using a lining to prevent fading.
- Never dry linen in direct sunlight as the colour can bleach and fade.
- Made using AZO-free dyes.